Compressed Air Audits:
Our team can analyze your company and determine exactly how and where you are losing money due to poor energy efficiency. We have a highly qualified and specialized work team that goes beyond duty.
– Investment Grade Audit IGA
– On-Site Energy Savings CAS-ONES
Compressed Air Outsourcing:
Complementary Equipment for Service Stations and others:
Compressed Air Audits:
What do you know about your Compressed Air System?
- Theoretical Capacity
- Maintenance Cost
- Replacement Cost
What DONT you know about your Compressed Air System?
We can answer this for you!
- Machines you should have to increase efficiency
- Real capacity of your machines
- Cost of each CFM
- How competitive is your Compressed Air System
- Amount of compressed air being wasted
- Amount of money being wasted
- Amount of money loss
- How can you save?
Investment Grade Audit IGA:
Compressed Air System: On-Site Energy Savings CAS-ONES
Model aimed at minimum client investment and our fees are based on your savings. We seek and implement Low cost / No cost actions (LCNC) to bring the real system to the maximum efficiency and highest possible operating point:
Preliminary visit to estimate savings potential
Field work to determine and specify savings actions.
Recommendations and projections for medium and long term.
Helps you save money!
- Responsible for less than 30% of electricity bill.
- Their electric motors are usually the largest of the plant.
- There is enormous savings potential in compressed air installations
Helps you reduce carbon footprint!
- To produce 1 KWH, the following pollutants are emitted:
0.64 Kg de CO2 (Carbon Dioxide)
0.0529 Kg de SO2 (Sulfur Dioxide)
0.0279 Kg de NOX (Nitrogen Oxide)
- SolucionAIRE performs independent work that guarantees objectivity and professionalism to your organization as we do not represent any manufacturer of compressed air equipment.
- Our approach is aimed at increasing the competitiveness of your organization, obtaining the maximum efficiency of your compressed air systems through state-of-the-art audits and customized operational solutions.
- We strive to understand your strategic needs to provide concrete solutions in compressed air that provide safety and quality at the lowest cost.
- Our model offers a simple and practical commitment, where we establish a unique and mutually beneficial business relationship.
- We integrate good practices and technological optimization solutions in compressed air processes, helping to modernize your business.
- We support your processes, making it easier for your company to focus on production, while letting us take care of compressed air.
Compressed Air Outsourcing
Design of compressed air system according to your company’s specific needs
Guaranteed energetic indicator
Compressed air system competitive worldwide in efficiency and quality
Permanent technical updates that allow to maintain competitiveness standards over time
0 compressed air investment
Economy and Efficiency
1. Dramatic decrease in energy costs:
- Expenditure for Outsourcing applicable 100% to income tax
- Efficiency close to 5 ACFM x HP
- Average current efficiency in the Large Industry 3,12 ACFM x HP
2. Effective reduction of operating costs:
- Predictive Maintenance
- Preventive Maintenance
- Corrective Maintenance
3. Direct cash flow improvements:
- No investment in non-productive assets
- Capital is not used
- Bank commitments are not acquired
4. Use of Know How::
- SolucionAIRE and its staff are specialists in the field
- Profitability directly linked to maintaining efficiency levels and machines in optimal conditions
- Everyone focuses on what they do best and the result is mutually beneficial
Complimentary Equipment for Service Stations and others
Equipment for Service Stations and Car Wash:
- Tire inflators
- Carpet cleaners
- Vacuum cleaners
- Essence dispensers
- Car Wash
- Outsourcing 36 / 48 / 60 Months
- Shared Utility
- Portable Compressors
- Concrete Pumps
- Light Towers
- Pneumatic Hammers
- Market reference price
- Transparent costs
- Utility in equal parts
Long term operation :
- Machines on stand by
- Charge per hour worked
- Agreed rates
Transfer of Industrial Good Practices
Energy efficiency (Indicators)
- CFM x Compressor
- CFM x Hammer
- Fuel x hour use
- Generation / Distribution / Consumption
- Load balancing per machine
- Construction Distribution: (Hoses and Equipment, Tanks, Compressors)